Proposed Programs for pelvic floor stimulator V5
Specification (Rev 1.0)
Model: Soft Cycle
Channel : Single
General Controls: Intensity : Up/down 120 steps of 0.67mA, 0 to 80mA across 500 Ohm Load (tolerance +/-10%)
Frequency : from 5 to 50 Hz (tolerance +/-2%)
Pulse width : 250 μs (tolerance +/-2%)
Program : 4 preset programs
Waveform : Asymmetrical
Battery : Lithium polymer battery, 3.7V/800mAH
||Default Program Duration(MIN)
(1) ON/OFF/LOCK Button
To switch the unit ON:
Slid the button to the “ON” position in the center.
When the unit is switched to ON an audible “Beep” sound will be heard.
When the unit is on the program which was last used will be automatically started. The strength returns to about 50% of the level that was being used when the unit was switched off. This simplifies start up dramatically.
To switch unit OFF: Slid the button to the “OFF” position at the left.
To switch unit LOCK
Slid the button to the “LOCK” position at the right.
When the unit is locked, the PROG button and TIMER button are disable, the user can not change program and adjust the timer. Only intensity can be adjustable.
(2).Strength UP Button (up arrow button)
To increase strength: Press and hold down this button until the required strength is achieved.
Or, press and release to increase in soft and gentle steps
The unit will remain in the “Work” part of the cycle for 5 seconds while the strength is being adjusted. (
(3).Strength DOWN Button (down arrow button)
To decrease strength: Hold down the button and strength will decrease steadily in 0.5 steps
(4). Programme Button
The Soft cycle has specifically selected programmes. When you switch on the unit, program URGE is initiated automatically.
Next time when it is switched on the program will be default to the one last used.
Each time when the “PROG” button is pressed the program is changed. The screen displays the programme selected.
(5). Timer button:
The timer only work in MIXED and TONE programs
The timer can be set to “C” (continuous) -10min-30min-45min-60min-90min in sequence.
1. Low Battery Display required in accordance with 60601-2-11
2. Auto shut off If the unit is turned on and the intensity level is not increased over 0 for more than 5 min then the unit is shut off automatically.
3. Open circuit cut-out if output is not connected to any load, the output intensity control (and display) re-sets to zero, and two beep sound is emitted from the unit
4. LED When the output is over 0, the LED is lighted.
5. LCD backlight Blue back light, it is lighted right after any button is pressed and last 5 seconds.
6. Battery life At least 30 hours at 40mA when running prog URGE
7. Shelf life Battery will last at least 8 weeks with unit switched off.
8. Storage conditions In accordance with 60601-2-11 if possible
9. Memory 1. By pressing TIMER + Strength UP buttons simultaneously the accumulated usage time and average current intensity can be displayed. 2. By pressing TIMER + Strength Down buttons simultaneously the accumulated usage time and average current intensity can be cleared.