Cold Water Therapy Coupling Converter for Cryotherapy Units - Converter Attachments for Units to Compatible with Pads
- CONVERTS SYSTEMS: This converter attachment is designed to be utilized with cryotherapy machines to give compatibility for use with the PMT brand water therapy pads. Replace excisting fittings to give you the option of use of our range of specialized pads.
- FIX LEAKS: Some of the connections on our competitor products are prone to leaks. Our quick-connect-disconnect couplings allow for easy and secure attachments to the pads. Remove old, ill-fitting attachments and replace them with PMT connectors.
- WORKS WITH MANY SYSTEMS: There are a range of circulating water therapy systems available, and our pads fit most models. For those that aren't directly compatible, these conversion pairings can be changed out in many existing systems.
- HEALING THERAPY: Cold therapy units provide cooling relief to trouble areas to help reduce swelling. They can provide pain relief for more chronic conditions, sports injuries, and surgery recovery. Our pads can be used with both hot and cold units.
- CONTINUOUS FLOW: Ice cold water is invigorating to your body and can help get your body game-ready in less time. Encourage your body to heal with increased blood flow and manage your discomfort caused by traumatic injuries or post-operative pain.
The Water Therapy Coupling Attachment changes your standard incompatible water therapy system to be able to use a PMT brand pads to treat a wide variety of symptoms and affected areas. The converters are designed for use with hot or cold water therapy units. This listing is for the coupling converter as an accessory item, and does not include a cryotherapy machine or the Universal Pad. When you need professional quality treatment to help with post surgical recovery, injuries, or chronic issues, in the comfort and convenience of your own home, cold water therapy units may be the right solution for you. Our water therapy pads are hospital grade equipment, so you can receive the very best care whenever and wherever you need it. Cryo cool units give your body localized support to get straight to the problem with cold (or hot) water is circulated around the injured body part. Circulating ice water therapy settings can cool and soothe inflamed areas and allow you to freely move your joints, unlike unsecured ice packs that can frustratingly change position and fall off with any movement you make. Quick-connect-disconnect couplings allow for easy on/off, better, less leaky connection than competitors.Take control of your recovery at your own convenience.