Red Light Therapy for Cold Sore and Canker Sore by Sorelite, Proven Cold Sore Device for Pain Relief and Lip Sore Management; Blue light and Near Infrared LED focused to clean and rejuvenate tissue.
- PROVEN RESULTS: Red Light Therapy has been proven to have a particularly beneficial effect to human body tissue. Stimulating the healing and repair process for injuries to the skin. As well as relieve pain.
- SUPERIOR SPECS: Light wavelength and irradiance. 660nm and 850nm is the optimal window for the human body and skin tissue to absorb and benefit from the red light. 690nm is a particularly effective waveform based on research conducted on cold sores.
- POWER OUTPUT: The Sorelite offers exceptional power at 80mW and 10 Joules/cm² per minute
- DUAL LIGHT: The Sorelite offers both Blue and Red Infrared light to clean and repair tissue.
- TWO MODES: First mode Red light (630nm 660nm) & Near Infrared (850nm 940nm), and Second mode - only blue (460nm) LED.
- EFFECTIVE: Use at the first tingle or sign of skin discomfort to help prevent the sore from forming. Or once the cold sore has formed use the Sorelite to reduce the length of the cold sore outbreak.
- LIGHT AND PORTABLE: Includes rechargeable battery
- OUR GUARANTEE: Use for 30-days and return at no cost to you.
The Sorelite has been specially designed to prevent and treat cold sores and canker sores. Through our research driven wavelengths the Sorelite stimulates the body’s natural healing mechanisms and helps rejuvenates injury to one’s skin.
Red Light Therapy also called Photobiomodulation (PBM) combines both red light (660nm) and infrared light (850nm). Before the sore appears and in the beginning stages where tingling or subtle pain is occurring, this becomes the critical period to stop an outbreak before it surfaces. Sense it, and stop it before it forms.
1, Red Light Therapy Device; (USB charger); and User’s manual